Often forgotten words, but at the heart of the ‘get rich quick’ schemes is this well-known assertion. When was the last time you saw a ‘wealth coach’ spruiking the benefits of some new real estate wealth scheme? Last time you looked at your email inbox or your Facebook feed, right? With the onset of the current property market ‘boom’ and the opportunity to ‘clean up’ if you follow their real estate wealth scheme, the wealth coach population is already starting to increase drastically in number.
BEWARE THE ‘GET RICH QUICK’ SPRUIKER!
If you believe everything you hear from them, then I’ve got some snake oil cure all medicine that you would love to buy at only $120 per 100ml bottle.
Hit me up for a carton.
There are also some legitimate wealth coaches out there who actually care about your results. They’re not all wolves in sheep’s clothing, but you need to take care, do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions before you sign up to their schemes that often cost thousands of dollars.
As we’ve discussed at length previously, real estate is one of, if not ‘the’ best way to build wealth, but I can guarantee you won’t be rich tomorrow. If we’re talking Tattslotto, maybe, but what are the odds of that? I can tell you I’ve been trying to take that out for about 40 years and haven’t become rich from it yet. I did get $60 about 10 years ago, but all that did was encourage me to keep trying. I think that was planned by the organisers.
I’ve also been investing in property for 23+ years and my portfolio in Australia alone is worth the best part of $2M. A conservative portfolio by some standards, but when I retire, that will add over $2K per week to my income. Yes, I will have to pay tax on that, but am I working for it? NO! It is totally the result of my money working for me. I make that much before I even get out of bed. Add to that my overseas portfolio and when I go overseas on holiday, there’s my ready-made spending money.
being rich is just having money.
Being wealthy is having the time to enjoy it.
Make your money work for you.
The Golden Rule…………Golden Rules:
- The only real way to get rich quick is to do it gradually.
- Get advice from your top quality professional property team so you don’t waste time or money.
- The sooner you start the better. We’ve spoken about buying time before, haven’t we? Yes, we have, a few newsletters ago. If you don’t remember go to the PPBA News page: https://premierbuyer.au/all-articles/ and have another read.
- Consult your professional property team: Buyers Agent, Conveyancer and Finance Broker. They work for you! Real estate agents don’t work for you, they work for the seller.
- Make sure you also do your homework. You crunch the numbers and make sure they add up to suit your situation. If the numbers don’t add up, try another strategy and keep trying until you find something that adds up! You do your research to make sure you’ve covered all the bases. If you don’t know how to do that, find out how. Don’t go off half cocked.
- The most important rule: Consult your professional property team. They work for you.
Don’t fall for the get rich quick scheme.
When you’re ready to make a move, contact us here at PPBA. We deal in property seven days a week and we’ve got the professional team to help you crunch the numbers. Just starting out, or seasoned investor, we’ll help you on your way to making money before you get out of bed.
0490 020 801