Best Buyers Agents in Brisbane
Are you thinking of buying a new home or investment property? Premier Buyers Agents can help you find the perfect property for your family and budget.
We specialises in finding properties in Brisbane, and across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, and Canberra ACT.
New Home Buyers
Buying your first home can be exciting but daunting. We guide you each step of the way from shortlisting properties, negotiation, making an offer, auction bidding, and contract settlement.
Premier Property will help you design a sustainable investment strategy to maximise capital returns. We then select growth areas that will help you leverage equity to invest again.
Migrating to Australia
Are you planning a new life in Australia? Premier Property Buyers can help you find the right home near schools, infrastructure, and employment centres.
Top 6 Reasons to Choose Premier Buyers Agents
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For? Let Us Help.
What Our Customers Say
Best Buyers Agent Brisbane
If you're struggling to find somewhere and tired of losing all your weekends to chasing open homes then give Geoff a call!
I will definitely be using them again in a couple years when I am ready for another property. Great value for money
Experience the Difference with Premier Property Buyers Australia
Identify Your Property Requirements
We start with a FREE consultation to determine your exact requirements.
We ensure you are ready to go and how we can best work together to find that perfect home or investment.
Property Search Qld
We find properties that meet your preferred location. We then deliver detailed reports on the best buys based on your criteria and budget.
While Premier Property specialises in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, we can also work on your behalf anywhere in Queensland.
Negotiate Property Price
When’s it time to negotiate for the best deal, we are right there with you.
Premier Property can also make bids on your behalf when a property goes to auction.
Get in touch
Often the Questions is Asked, “Why Would You Use a Buyers Agent?” When really the question is, “Why would you NOT use a Buyers Agent?” Think about why people use a real estate agent to sell their property, a lawyer
Find Your New Home Faster
Frequently Asked Questions
Local knowledge is key to finding real estate deals. Premier Property are experts on the Greater Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, and Gold Coast regions.
The Premier Property Team has detailed local knowledge because we are doing constant property inspections. We also maintain a network of selling agents which allows us access to properties that other buyers never see.
Our expertise helps us to negotiate the best deal for you.
You will not need foreign investment approval to purchase residential real estate in Australia if you are:
- an Australian citizen (regardless of whether you reside in Australia or not)
- a New Zealand citizen
- the holder of an Australian permanent visa
However, if you are a citizen of another country please visit the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) websites for further advice. Foreign investors may need to satisfy a range of foreign investment rules before purchasing before making any property purchases.
Property strategists provide guidance to their clients to make a real estate purchase. These experts guide their clients through the buying, negotiation, contract settlement, and handover process.
As Brisbane’s best buyer agent, we represent you not the vendor. We work hard to get you the right property at the best price possible. We also assist you with due diligence and ensure the full process is completed to your satisfaction.
At the end of your property investing journey, there should be a goal that stays uppermost in your mind. It’s a bad idea to spend hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of dollars to have a property sitting idle with no nett benefit for you.
This is why Premier Property Buyers Australia start with the end goal in mind, to help you build your portfolio, and retire with a reliable income stream.
The most popular investment property strategy is to buy and hold. This is where you accumulate capital growth in a property to borrow against for another property. Or you can sell the property down the track to release the nett equity after tax (be careful of CGT when selling) and selling costs. With this strategy it’s important to be careful of Capital Gains Tax (GGT) when selling.
Other strategies include:
- Negative Gearing where you claim a loss against your taxable income. This strategy is popular with higher capital growth properties
- Positive Gearing where the rental income and depreciation is greater than the costs such as your mortgage, property management fees, council rates, and land tax
- Cosmetic Renovations where you change the surfaces such as the floors and repaint the walls. Typically these properties are flipped back to market for profit.
- Structural Renovations where you make substantial changes to a property such as knocking down walls, adding new rooms, or raising the property and building underneath. This strategy is popular with investors and home owners who own Queenslander houses.
- Passive Property Development where you buy a residential or commercial property as part of a group via a real estate investment trust (REIT) or other entity. The group nominate a project team to renovate and add structures for a shared profit.
- Active Property Development where you are directly responsible for the creation of new land lots or residential or commercial properties. The responsibilities can include financing, project management, town planning, construction of new buildings, marketing, and sales.
Premier Property Buyers Australia can help you consider which property strategy is right for you. We take a step by step process to answer these questions:
- What is the benefit for you to invest in a property?
- What is your exit plan?
- How long do you intend to own the property?
- Are you renovating for a quick profit or holding for 20-30 years for capital gain?
- Will the investment property be your principle place of residence at some point? If yes, have you considered the capital gain tax implications?
- Will the investment property put more money in your pocket, or will it cost you money to hold?
Hiring a property buyer’s agent to complete due diligence on your property purchase is a sound strategy. But you should always do your own due diligence including seeking financial and legal advice. Only you will know your full situation in detail.
Don’t trust real estate agents. There are many who are doing their job well but their job is to get the maximum price for their vendor, not to look after your needs.
There are estate agents who just want your money and will tell you whatever is required to get it. You should also watch out for investment hustlers offering you free plane trips, legal costs and other marketing ploys.